Best ways to Recover Forgot iPhone Passcode without computer will be explained in this post. Don’t worry if you’ve lost yourHow to Recover Forgot iPhone Passcode without computer iPhone passcode; here’s how to retrieve it! IPhones are extremely secure gadgets that need to be unlocked with a 4 digit number code.
How To Recover Forgot IPhone Passcode Without Computer
In this article, you can know about How To Recover Forgot IPhone Passcode Without Computer here are the details below;
There are numerous ways to get this code, which is typically saved on the phone itself, so don’t worry if you forget it. To completely reset your iPhone using the basic technique, you must connect it to a MacBook or computer.
How to unlock IPhone passcode without computer
You’ll need a different device to enter your apple ID and iCloud login information if you don’t have a mac or PC to recover a forgotten iPhone passcode without restoring.
If not, you should go to the Apple showroom to receive assistance.
Step 1: Install the Find My iPhone app on a different iPhone or iPad
Step 2: Login by entering your Apple ID and password.
Step 3: You must locate the other smartphone with the forgotten passcode.
Step 4: Tap on the locked device.
Step 5: Click the action items.
Step 6: Choose “Erase iPhone”
The deactivated iPhone will have all of its data removed.
Unlock iPhone passcode with Hey Siri without Computer
Without a computer, use Hey Siri to unlock an iPhone’s passcode. You can still unlock your iPhone by pressing and holding the home button, keeping it in front of your face, or by saying “Hey Siri” if you don’t have any other iOS devices.
If you don’t have any additional iOS devices, you won’t be able to unlock your iPhone without a computer if your iOS system isn’t between 8.0 and 10.1.
- Using a phrase like “Hey Siri,
- When was that?”
- On the lower left, tap the clock.
- To send a new message, tap the “Share” and “Messages” buttons.
- You can add photos after creating a new contact.
- You can access images in your Gallery after adding photos on your iPhone.
You will now discover that you have successfully removed the iPhone passcode without a computer.
Unlock iPhone Passcode wthout Face ID on PC
An iPhone can be unlocked with AnyUnlock without a passcode or Face ID.
Even without Face ID or Touch ID, this tool can unlock the iPhone screen passcode in a few easy steps.
You can use it to reset the passcode on your iPhone. Additionally, you can revoke the Apple ID, Screen Time, and iTunes backup passwords. Without a passcode or Face ID, you may unlock an iPhone 13 with AnyUnlock.
IPhone Passcode Unlocking Without a Passcode or Face ID
- Launch AnyUnlock after downloading it to your PC.
- The PC and your iPhone are connected,
- Wait till Your iPhone has been recognised by AnyUnlock.
- Click Screen Passcode Unlock.
- Select Remove Screen Passcode.
- To download iOS firmware, click Start.
- After the firmware is finished, select “Unlock Now.”
Unlock IPhone Passcode With iTunes on PC
You should see the message “Screen passcode removed successfully” once the recovery process is complete.
- Using iTunes on a PC, unlock an iPhone’s passcode
- This is the simplest method, which Apple support has even introduced.
- You ought to use iTunes on a computer to repair the iPhone.
- On new iPhone models, simultaneously press the side button and the volume up/down buttons.
- (On older devices, press and hold the Power and Home keys simultaneously.)
- After a while, the Apple logo shows, but the buttons remain active.
- A recovery-mode screen will eventually emerge.
- On your laptop or computer, launch iTunes or Finder.
- Connect your iPhone to the PC at this point.
- In Finder or iTunes, click the name of your iPhone.
- Select Restore.
The Bottom Line
The best way to unlock an iPhone without using iTunes or iCloud is with the AnyUnlock tool.
Even if your iPhone has a damaged screen, it can reset Face ID, fingerprint, or screen passcode.