Best Klaviyo Alternatives will be describe in this article. From digital marketing to managing customers, successfully running an online business, needs a lot of automation to get things done quickly and seamlessly.
Klaviyo provides an all-in-one solution for your marketing needs with special emphasis on email and SMS customization as well as automation based on the extensive customer data it collects.
However, many people find it a bit overrated, and if you are one of them we have just what you need; the best Klaviyo alternatives. All these options offer email customization and automation, along with the ability to track the results.
But they differ in terms of their usability and focus on particular business stages. All in all, these marketing solutions can boost your business growth and scale up your marketing game.
Top 9 Best Klaviyo Alternatives For Ecommerce Marketing Automation
Top 9 Best Klaviyo Alternatives For Ecommerce Marketing Automation are explained here.
Omnisend caters to businesses of all sizes and serves a wide range of industries. This marketing automation software checks all your marketing needs.
You get integrations with the majority of eCommerce platforms and marketing tools. You can improve your targeting, autopilot your sales, and send personalized messages across multiple channels based on customer data, visitors’ shopping behavior, and engagement on campaigns.
The software brings email automation to whole another level. You can choose between a pre-built automation workflow or create your own customized automated messages as well as email templates with a no-code automation editor.
Another thing we loved about Omnisend is its user-friendly approach. You don’t need to spend hours setting up the software with easy onboarding, you will be up and running in a flash. In addition to this, Omnisend’s interface is straightforward and neat even a complete novice can get a hold of it in no time.
- A centralized dashboard keeps all the customer data collected from multiple channels in one place
- Channel specific targets with personalized messaging
- One-click integration with well-known eCommerce sites
- You get integrations with over 30 apps
- Under 30 minutes migration from other software
- Highly responsive supports team
At Omnisend you get 3 pricing plans with the starter pack as completely free. Moving on, you get a Standard pack at $16/mo with up to 500 contacts and 6000 emails/mo. The last plan is the Pro plan which costs $59/ mo and includes up to 500 contacts, unlimited emails, and web push.
If you want user-friendly and easy-to-set-up marketing software, look no further than GetResponse.
It provides all the tools you will ever need for marketing. From marketing automation, building landing pages, and easy emailing to maximizing ROI, on GetResponse you will have all your marketing needs fulfilled.
You will find several enhancements like web push notifications, improved automation workflows, expanded SMS marketing, and integration with third-party apps. Along with these noticeable features, it also hosts some amazing chat and eCommerce features. Furthermore, it provides a website builder, webinar hosting, and automated sales funnels
The good part is that GetRosponse does not have a sharp learning curve, hence even a beginner can use the software without much difficulty.
- With automation builder, you can create complex autoresponder sequences based on the user behavior
- Access to more automated sales funnels
- Live, paid webinars, and on-demand webinars
- Abandoned order recovery sends out automatic reminders for order completion
- Reporting and web analytics for campaigns performance monitoring
- Phone support
- Effective team management
- Dynamic content
- A/B testing
- Lead scoring and grading
GetResponse offers a free plan for up to 500 contacts, the email marketing plan costs $15.58/mo, Marketing automation starts at $48.38/mo, and lastly, the eCommerce plan costs $97.58/mo.
If you are looking for multichannel marketing software then Sendinblue might be your pick. It streamlines your workflow by bringing all your contacts, emails, and SMS under one roof so you can better manage your campaigns and increase your productivity.
Sendinblue marketing tools better promote your products and services to your audience by keeping messages clear and concise. Its sleek designed emails help you reach your audience with a clear plan about what you provide and why they must buy from you. It helps to engage better with visual builders and drive more sales. Plus, with SMS marketing tools you can communicate directly with prospects and prompt them to take action rather quickly.
You can track your customer’s journey and details with CRM along with features like landing pages, Facebook ads, and signup forms, and keep all your customers’ data in place for easy analysis.
- A wide range of vigorous content available for email personalization
- With drag and drop email builder you can customize your emails very easily
- You can automate multi-channels like SMS, email, and contacts
- A large number of email templates are present
- Email delivery on time through a dedicated SMTP server, eCommerce plugins, API, or automation
- Ability to efficiently manage subscribers list.
Sendinblue offers a free plan where you get unlimited contacts, up to 300 emails/day, and 1 user chat. The Lite version offers unlimited sending, and 20k emails at $25/mo. You can increase the email number by paying more.
The premium package costs $65/mo and for the Enterprise package, you will have to get a quote.
Drip particularly focuses on the customer’s journey and armor you with the crucial knowledge about what your website visitors are clicking on, where they are spending more time, how long a visitor takes to an item add to the cart, etc.
It also segregates website visitors based on such metrics so you can create more personalized messages for every visitor or customer.
The software provides some of the best email marketing tools that not only help you run successful marketing campaigns but also generate analysis reports about each campaign and highlight the best-performing campaigns.
- Product dynamic content for emails
- Auto abandoned cart messages
- Advanced split testing and powerful segmentation
- Point-and-click visual email editor
- Playbooks and automation workflow
- Dynamic and personalized forms and pop-ups
- Real-time analytics about every step of the customer journey
Drip subscription depends upon the number of contacts in your email list. The larger the number of contacts, the higher the price. For up to 2500 contacts it charges $39/mo.
If you running multi-channel campaigns and want to increase your website sign-ups then you must try Mailchimp. Its super intuitive interface, easy-to-use visual editor, great functionalities and not to mention comprehensive tutorials, make it all a very user-friendly and result-oriented software.
It brings you closer to your audience with insights into their behavior and provides you with the right information to understand your customers. So, you know when to say what to drive more sales and conversions. This is another klaviyo alternatives. Also check Headspace Alternatives
It also provides a wide range of design tools that you can use to set your brand apart from others and maintain the persona of your brand.
- It allows you to A/B test
- Access to multi-user accounts
- Customized sign-up forms
- Subscribers’ segmentation and email blasts
- Send emails via set triggers with RSS-to-email
- Integration with Google Analytics
- Comprehensive and easy-to-understand analytical reports on the dashboard
Mailchimp offers 4 pricing tiers; free, essentials – $11/mo, standard – $17/mo, premium – $299/mo. All plans come with a certain email limitation, if the limit is exceeded you will be charged more.
AWeber has been in the market for over 20 years and has been serving millions of users with its top-notch marketing tools and functionalities. It partners with over 1000 other software solutions and allows its users to integrate with hundreds of third-party apps and services.
AWeber offers email automation, tagging, segmentation, landing page builder, and instant push notifications to better engage with your audience and connect with more personalized messages.
You can choose from 17 different categories with over 600 email templates to design a pro-quality template that fits your needs. You can also create your custom templates from an existing web page in a matter of seconds using AWeber Smart Designer.
- Key Features
- Import and host a mailing list
- Library of dynamic email templates
- Split testing and A/B testing of up to 3 different versions of an email
- A lot of integrations with third-party apps
- Auto response and RSS-to-email functionality
- Campaign segmentation and analytics
- Drag-and-drop editor for flexible layouts
- Build unlimited landing pages
- 24/7 customer support through email, phone, and live chat
You can kickstart your marketing game with AWeber free plan and later move on to the AWeber pro plan which starts at $19.99/mo and it increases as the subscriber number increases.
In all its glory, ActiveCampaign provides lots of integrations with all major eCommerce channels like BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, etc.
ActiveCampaign is a feature-rich software, you can track sites and events, automate emails, do split action, and a lot more. With its smart CRM, you can keep automate sales and emails and keep your customers’ data in one place.
ActiveCampaigns provides a lot of room for automation. You can set up landing pages, send messages to website visitors, send SMS, set up chatbot automation, and even customize Facebooks ads for your contacts. Moreover, you can engage with your customers through direct follow-ups and ask for feedback. This is another klaviyo alternatives.
It is a great software if you want to take a more centralized marketing approach and provide your customers with a more personalized user experience.
- The conversion tool allows you to send customized messages to your website visitors
- A holistic overview of your marketing campaigns’ performance
- A wide range of integrations are available
- Variety of email templates that you can easily edit
- DKIM and SPF are supported
- You can use your own tracking domain
You can test out the software with the 14-day free trial. The paid versions include 4 pricing tiers; Lite costs $39/mo, Plus is for $70/mo, Professional starts at $187/mo, and Enterprise (you can talk to the sales department to get the quote).
8. Campaign Monitor
Campaign Monitor offers most of the features our previously listed set of software does, including versatile templates for emails and newsletters, sign-up forms, email banks and segmentation, campaign tracking analytics, and a lot more.
It distinguishes itself from others through its intuitive interface and ease of use. It helps you track the customer journey and automate the process for you. You get one-click access to an image library and drag-and-drop graphic elements.
You can automate responses for certain triggers like newsletter subscriptions, sign-ups, or sales. Furthermore, you can track the email campaigns and analyze the results and highlight the metrics responsible for the good or bad performance of each campaign.
This is another klaviyo alternatives. With Campaign Monitor, you can send out mass emails and deliver user-specific content to subscribers without being a technical whizz. Also check fix YouTube not working on Roku
- Drag-and-drop email templates and HTML designs
- Gather data from email campaigns through forms and surveys
- Reporting and analytics
- Segmentation and machine learning
- API access to create your integrations
- Split campaigns to test out different versions of a campaign
- Landing pages and sign-up forms
- The link review feature double-checks for broken links
Campaign Monitor offers three pricing tiers. Its basic plan costs $9/mo, unlimited $29/mo, and premier plan costs $149/mo all for up to 500 contacts. As the contacts increase so do the prices of each plan.
The last one on our list is SmartrMail. Like other major marketing software, SmartrMail also supports integration with popular eCommerce players like Shopify, Neto, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce along with third-party apps. This is another klaviyo alternatives.
You get a range of features including customer segmentation, sales tracking, order and revenue tracking, subscriber database management, mailing list management, and much more.
We love how SmartrMail can analyze customers’ browsing behavior and purchase history to generate automated responses that you can use to enhance user experience with more personalized messages. The built-in algorithms of SmartrMail can pick individual products for customers based on their preferences and purchase history. This comes in handy in creating mobile-optimized user experience and email templates.
- Automated product recommendations emails
- Abandoned cart sequence emails
- Integrates with your online store for easy content pulling from website to emails
- Quick product lookup tools allow searching quickly for the desired product among many
- Smart segmentation for customer categorization
- Easy pop-ups for growing your subscriber’s list
You can try the software with a 15-day free trial. It offers 2 pricing plans; the standard plan costs $19/mo and the unlimited plan charges $99/mo for up to 1000 subscribers.
So far, Omnisend appears to be the best alternative to Klaviyo.
It has every feature Klaviyo has to offer and it’s much more user-friendly. However, the closest to Klaviyo is ActiveCampaign.
We recommend starting with Omnisend and then switching to others if it’s not what you’re looking for. We, however, doubt that’d be the case.